RJ MEDIA NOW

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

RJ MEDIA NOW

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

RJ MEDIA NOW

Regis Jesuit JV ‘Red’ vs ‘White’ Fight hard to be crowned the better JV team

It was May 7 when Regis Jesuit Jv red and Jv white team had their last game of the season playing against each other. This game was not about winning, it was about enjoying the time they had with their teammates and team. Jv red ended their season with a record of the game started with a face off win by Ryan Lariccia. Lariccia was a dominant player all night showing off while contributing to the win. He understood his role and what he needed to do to prove this team is better than the ‘Red Team.’

Both of these teams have have had a point to prove to see which JV team would come out and win. The Regis Jesuit ‘White Team’ came out strong and did not let the ‘Red Team’ have any chance of coming back. Yet, the red team had a few dominant players, such as Quinn Curran coming out with a quick goal to show dominance. Quinn was dominant all night creating many looks for his teammates. In addition, the junior on this team, Owen Casey kept this team accountable, making sure nobody fell off track as the game got closer. Owen Casey is a remodel for the younger jv players. He is a player familiar with the game and a teammate every team and coach would like on their team. After the game player Owen Casey says “we are the better team and the other team knew that walking in here”-Owen Casey.

At the end Jv white walks out with a hard-fought battle against Jv red. Sadly Jv red loses their last game of the season.