By: Fiona Deck ’20 and Delaney Howell ’20
Mrs. Muldoon-Weis is a well-loved theology teacher among our students here at Regis Jesuit. She teaches Sophomore and Senior Theology classes and is passionate about students and their relationship with God. Mrs. Muldoon-Weis is also a key part of pastoral activities here at Regis Jesuit. Through her many years of teaching, she has had a wide variety of experiences. Many exciting things have happened in the past year, so we sat down with Mrs. Muldoon-Weis to learn about her top teaching moments.
- Seniors: “Having seniors become so interested in social justice subjects that they decide to do a real world project is interesting to me.”
- Sophomores: “Sophomores who have resistance to God and religion end up really liking Jesus and realize that God loves them.”
- Socratic Seminars: “I enjoyed doing socratic seminars where students did most of the talking and I didn’t. I want to do more of those.”
- Technology: “I had fun this year learning how to use technology like Kahoot and Weebly… I’m proud of myself for that one.”
- Laughter: “Anytime I make my students laugh or they make me laugh is a good moment.”
“Mrs. Muldoon is a very kind and caring teacher. I enjoy her class very much,” says sophomore, Emma Fantz.
Grace Miller, sophomore, states “she is a very sweet woman who cares about all of her students.”