RJ MEDIA NOW

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

RJ MEDIA NOW

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

RJ MEDIA NOW

Library Hosts Activities During Finals Week

It’s academic support. You walk in. You hear absolute silence. That is because you are in the library during finals week. You may enjoy some fun crafts. Or puzzles.

Or use your time for studying. So that you are prepared for the upcoming finals week. Every day at academic support, lunch, before or after school. The library is open. It is a busy place especially during finals. Students file in whenever they can. There are plenty of comfortable places to hangout, do crafts, do puzzles, and study. In the craft room, there are a majority of different arts and crafts like making Christmas trees or mini hats out of string. The library also provides as much supplies as needed. These supplies were very helpful for me when my classmates and I were decorating our 2RW door for Christmas.

There are also brain puzzles and games provided at all times. Typically, the library can be a social place but during finals week, it is quiet study time. Although this is less fun, I am so grateful for it because it gives me a great opportunity to use my time productively by studying.

Thank you to the helpful librarians for enforcing this rule. The ten-minute bell rings. Time flies in the library. Especially if you spend time in the arts and crafts room. Even though you need to walk all the way to the boy’s division, you do not want to leave. Just crank through some more studying. Finish your craft. Finish your puzzle. Five-minute bell rings. Time to go. You will be back though.