RJ MEDIA NOW

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

RJ MEDIA NOW

Student media, Regis Jesuit High School

RJ MEDIA NOW

Regis Jesuit Boys JV Basketball takes on Valor Christian

August Tregenza Fast Break!

The boys Junior Varsity basketball team has had a great start to the season coming into the game had a 2-0 record and looking to advance to 3-0 before the week break, they had until Cherokee Trail. The team played Mullen High School and Overland High School before with blowouts on both teams! The Raiders have built a very strong chemistry and the boys have been looking to have an undefeated season. They played against rival Valor Christian on Tuesday, Nov 12 at home in the boy’s division gym.

The boys started hot with Freshman Micheal Price coming out firing and making some big shots! The Raiders at half were down by five and needed to take charge and pull through to get the win. In the 3 quarter Sophomore Deion Cesario- Scott made some big-time free throws to take a lead for the Raiders. After the game, Micheal Price shared how he is thankful to be on the team! He has put in a lot of hard work as a freshman to earn his spot on the Junior Varsity team. He had a great game and is looking forward to the rest of the season.

Sophomore August Tregenza took some huge charges to keep the momentum in the fourth quarter. The team played great defense and had four steals in the second half to push the momentum. The team took back the lead and did not lose the lead the rest of the game. Valor Christian tried to come back but was down too far to tie the game back up. The Raiders won the game to continue their win streak. The game was intense with both teams battling it out. It was a big win for the Raiders making their season undefeated so far. Go support your Raiders in future Basketball games!