Technological Advancements

Dismantled computers cover the back wall. From fixing network errors on the IPads, to building competition ready robots, the stem center is busily at work.

Mr. Heidenry Head of the STEM and robotics center is proud of his students.

Heidenry says, “I love to see the students passion for robotics and electronics in general,
their overall knowledge surprises me and it makes me proud to lead this group of
students.” students in the STEM center are very skilled at Computer Coding and
electrical work.”

If a student has issues connecting to the wireless internet for example, they can take it to the center and the issue will be resolved immediately.
The STEM center is available anytime during Academic Support and Lunch so feel free to stop by.
Donovan Adrian, above.

The STEM Center is currently fixing a teachers laptop, the laptop was broken and the STEM Center is making great progress in the repair. The STEM Center is a fun and unique place that most high schools don’t get, so Regis is very lucky to have a center for technology that is ran by students like you.

The STEM Center also competes in robotics tournaments, competitions usually involve destruction of other robots in order to win, this goal is accompanied by stress. Wiley Kemp’18 says,
“Most times the design process for the robot can take a few days, and almost all of the ideas proposed by the students get rejected mainly because we think they may not score enough points to get us that win.”