Expansion of the arts

Part of the 2014-15 Year of the Arts

Music, harmony, color and vibrancy is what makes up the arts. And, at Regis Jesuit High School, the PAC is our new expansion and acts as a seed to grow art and music culture at Regis Jesuit.

Gretchen Kessler, a principal at Regis Jesuit and advisor for advancements on the campus states “We needed an appropriate space for facilities and growth”. And with 20 million raised for the much needed expansion, Kessler and other advisors such as Mr. Sullivan a long time associate for Regis Jesuit can now proceed.

Including a communications office, brand new theatre and numerous musical rooms and cafe the new PAC complies with the needs of the school. As a guitarist performing and practicing in the new expansion Andrew Brune says “The practice room helps to easily enhance my skills in a controlled environment”

“It gives what the students need, and a place to better further their future” says Sullivan. And with the hard work put into the whole project the PAC really delivers. As well as understanding that the PAC is “a place to hangout and relax along with the views, makes a real benefit to the campus”.And as Regis Jesuit has expanded it’s only a matter of time before other schools pick up the idea to grow each schools divisions. “It’s a need and it’s the time” states Kessler.image1

A new home
The new modern PAC, expresses it’s importance from the look…and that’s just the outside. “It’s purposeful”.
Picture by:Daniel Lemmers

YoA-Logo-v.2