Perspective Students Tour RJ During the Open House

On Sunday, Regis Jesuit hosted its annual open house for incoming families. Over the course of the day, nearly 300 families were introduced to what Regis Jesuit is all about.

“It’s the only opportunity we have as a school to show the full depth and breadth of everything we have to offer; all the clubs, sports, activities, and curriculum. It’s the one day of the year that all of those things take place,” says Mr. Muller, the Director of Admissions.

The open house is a big influence on the decisions of incoming families as well. Zakk Trader-Gough, a current freshman, says that the open house “… definitely helped cement my decision on going to Regis.”

With much motivation and initiative from the student body here at RJ, the open house this year let 125 student tour guides express what Regis Jesuit really is from their point of view.

“It is a great way for people to get a feel for the school,” says Geoffrey Kelly, a current senior and tour guide. “When I came to the open house [as a freshman] I didn’t know anything about Regis, but it showed me everything [the school] has to offer.”

With the Open House finished, the RJ community looks forward to a new group of students for next year

On Sunday, RJ hosted its annual open house for incoming families. Over the course of the day, nearly 300 families were introduced to what Regis Jesuit is all about.